Pro – 19+ 4.5+ only
Sr. Pro – 50+ 4.5+ only
Age/Skill (Non-Pro) – 19+, 35+, 50+, 60+ – 3.0-5.0
- Best 2/3 games to 11 points with loser bracket 1 game to 15 points
- Some ages/ skill may combine depending on the numbers
- Some division will play round robin
Entry fee: $65.00
Each additional event: $15.00 (Open/Pro event fee is higher + mandatory referee fee)
Entry fee includes:
- Dry-fit T-Shirt
- Player Awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Pro & Sr. Pro (50+) division earn prize money. Click here to see payout structure.
**PLEASE NOTE: A valid USAPA membership is required to participate. Click here to purchase a membership.**
Friday, March 6 at 6:00pm – Play with the pros!
Have you ever wished you could play with your favorite pro? Now you can! Fans will be able to bid to play with their favorite pro, with half the proceeds going directly to the pro and other half going to the American Red Cross.
- 12-team Round Robin – Two (2) pools of six (6) teams.
- Each match is timed at 12-minutes to give equal playing time to all players.
- Standard scoring will be used. But, one (1) extra point will be given for the match winner and an Erne or ATP winner is worth two (2) points.
- Pool standings will be decided on most cumulative points earned across all pool play matches. Ties will be determined by most wins and then by most bonus (ATP or Erne) points earned.
- Top three (3) teams from each pool will advance to a 6-team, single elimination playoff, seeded based on cumulative points, with the top two (2) overall teams earning a first round bye. Playoff seeding ties will be determined by most wins and then by most bonus points (ATP or Erne) earned.
- Playoff matches are 1 to 15, win by 1, using standard scoring and no bonus points and are not timed.
Los Cab is a private sports club with many amenities available to players including showers, locker rooms, weight room, Olympic-sized pool, jacuzzi, and sauna. All of this is included for players!
Additionally, if you would like to extend these benefits to family members, they can enjoy the amenities for $10 per day/adult or $5 per day/child. Please inquire for more information.
Register to Play in the California Open!
Come play in one of the most exciting events in California. Bring the family! We are minutes away from Disneyland and the John Wayne Airport. You won’t be disappointed!