Third Shot Sports
We are always striving to find ways that differentiate our tournaments from the next and bring more value to those playing.
We reached out to Mark Renneson of Third Shot Sports and broadcasting fame (nationals, PPA events, etc.) and he graciously jumped on board! In short, all medalists at any of our tournaments will get to choose from the various products/services that Third Shot Sports offers – FOR FREE. Keep reading!
What is Third Shot Sports?
What Does the Partnership Look Like?
All Medalists will choose one of the following e-books:
- 20 Drills & 10 Games for Better Pickleball– 30 useful activities to be done on-court with a training partner.
- 31 Solo Pickleball Drills– No partner? No problem!
- Instructor Lesson Guide– A detailed guide to working with new players. Includes five 90-minute lesson plans for new and novice players.
- Pickleball for Kids– 12 great games to play with the under 8 crowd.
All Gold Medalists get the same, PLUS one of the following…
- Personal Video Analysis – Professional pickleball coach Mark Renneson will take a deep dive into your pickleball game. He’ll analyze up to 15 minutes of footage and provide you detailed, actionable feedback about your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve.Retail value $100
- Pickleball Lab Subscription – A 12-month subscription to pickleball’s best online experiment! Get access to exclusive videos, featured interviews and thoughtful articles on all things pickleball! Password protected and sent to you by email every two weeks, The Pickleball Lab is perfect for any pickleball lover.Retail value $100
- Pickleball Coaching International – Starter Membership– Coach pickleball? Want to get started teaching? Maybe you just want to take a deep dive into technique, tactics and training? This 1-year starter membership will give you access to tonnes of videos, articles, training ideas and more related to teaching pickleball at different levelsRetail value $100