October 16-18, 2020
Mesa Tennis Center
4125 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85215
Check-In at 7:00am | Games Start at 8:00am
October 15 – Thursday – Skills Clinic w/ Lindsey & Riley Newman
Session 1 : 2.5-3.5 – $100 – 4:00-6:00pm
Session 2: 4.0-4.5 – $100 – 6:15pm-8:15pm
**Click here to register for either clinic**
October 16 – Friday – Women’s & Men’s Pro Doubles and Women’s Skill/Age Doubles (Non-Pro)
October 16 – Friday – 6pm – Charity Pro-Am
October 17 – Saturday: Mixed Doubles – Pro and Skill/Age (Non-Pro)
October 18 – Sunday – Women’s & Men’s Pro Doubles and Men’s Skill/Age Doubles (Non-Pro)
3 Days of Pro Pro Doubles – 7.5k Total Purse – Daily Payout
Pro Divisions Earn Prize Money! Click to see payout structure.
Pro – 8+
Age/Skill (Non-Pro) – 8+, 35+, 50+, 60+ – 3.0-5.0
Entry fee: $65.00
Each additional event: $15.00 (Open/Pro event fee is higher + mandatory referee fee)
Entry fee includes:
- Dry-fit T-Shirt
- Player Awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Pro divisions earn prize money. Click here to see payout structure.
**PLEASE NOTE: A valid USAPA membership is required to participate. Click here to purchase a membership.**
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions on outdoor gatherings over 50 people, we must make all non-open divisions either round-robin (hopefully with a playoff) or U.S. Open style, which is still double-elimination, but once you lose, you cannot win gold. If this changes, we will update all payers.
4Friday, October 16 at 6:00pm – Play with the pros!
Have you ever wished you could play with your favorite pro? Now you can! Fans will be able to bid to play with their favorite pro, with half the proceeds going directly to the pro and other half going to the American Red Cross.
- 8-team Round Robin
- Each match is timed at 10-minutes to give equal playing time to all players.
- Standard scoring will be used. But, one (1) extra point will be given for the match winner and an Erne, ATP, tweener, or behind-the-back winner is worth two (2) points.
- Pool standings will be decided on most cumulative points earned across all pool play matches. Ties will be determined by most wins and then by most bonus (trick shots) points earned.
- Top four (4) teams will advance to a single elimination playoff, seeded based on cumulative points. Playoff seeding ties will be determined by most wins and then by most bonus points (trick shots) earned.
- Playoff matches are 1 to 15, win by 1, using standard scoring and no bonus points and matches are not timed.
Register to Play in the Arizona Open!
Come play in one of the most exciting events in Arizona and hosted by two of the top pros in the state! You won’t be disappointed!